Snapshots from July

29 July 2014

Hey there! July just passed so quickly and thank god the sea is so close to where I live! An 1-hour trip and you get to turquoise water beaches sourrounded by rocks, trees and mountains in the distance, I swore a little that I didn't have any better camera than my phone! This summer I don't think I'll go anywhere particular for vacation, as me and my boyfriend will have a leave from work on different dates, but we plan on going camping each weekend!

  
  
  

That lovely tote is a gift I got from a sweet girl I still haven't met and the last photo is from my boyfriend's band's studio. What about you? Any special vacation planned?!

5 comments:

  1. yay i'm so in love with your bag! where is it from?
    i'm glad you had such lovely time lately.

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice shots! It looks like you're having a beautiful summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a gift, the print is from charleskinbote but I don't know if the girl that sent it to me bought the bag like this or printed it herself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No special vacations planned. Although, I may just end up going on a spur of the moment trip to LA... because you know, why not? Nothing set in stone yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne's Cake Party31 July 2014 at 10:37

    τι ωραιες <3 να περασεις ομορφα ο,τι κι αν κανεις :)

    ReplyDelete